215 Deck Boat
This exciting model in Bayliner's Deck Boat lineup comes powered with a reliable, performance-ready MerCruiser® sterndrive, offering an impressive holeshot for water sports. Choose between the standard helm windscreen or an optional wraparound windshield, providing additional wind protection in the cockpit. A portside changing room with optional Porta Potty gives you added convenience.
|Length overall:||20'7" 6.27 m|
|Beam:||8'6" 2.59 m|
|Weight:||4,027 lbs 1,827 kg|
|Fuel capacity:||55 gal 208.2 L|
|People capacity:||12 US 9 CE|
Features & images 215 Deck Boat:
• Standard helm windscreen may be replaced by an optional wraparound windshield, providing additional wind protection in the cockpit.
• Sporty helm design with upgraded easy-to-read instrumentation and sport steering wheel.
• Spacious bow seating area with easy to reach grab handles and cup holders.
• A roomy in-floor locker accommodates skis, water toys and other gear.
• Portside bulkhead doubles as a changing area, upgradeable to serve as optional head.
• Rear-facing seating/sun lounge lets passengers enjoy the "back patio."
Since 1957, countless families have found their way into boating with Bayliner. They've remained so loyal to the brand—thanks to our commitment to delivering exceptional quality, thoughtful design and dependable simplicity—that Bayliner is more loved and more chosen today than practically all its competitors. Bayliner's broad, versatile lineup of Bowrider, Deck Boat, Cuddy and Cruiser models helps you get out on the water effortlessly, doing the things you love and creating meaningful, lasting memories.