|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Oxelösund Södermanland Sweden|
For sale Joint Venture III SWE 9164
Now there is a unique opportunity to buy what is probably the world's fastest and most luxurious 1-tonne. This is an opportunity that rarely comes on the open market!
We have completely renovated the boat, and by that I mean TOTALLY renovated. Every single screw on the entire boat has been removed inside and out. All deck equipment is refurbished to new condition or replaced with new ones. The inside is also completely renovated with most things replaced.
More than 2,500 man-hours have been put into the boat from autumn 2017 until now. This is the boat for those who want the best 1-ton. Below you will find a short summary of what we have done. In short, we've done it all! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Around 120,000 euros have been deposited in the boat!
Suggested price: 72,000 euros or highest offer.
Facts about the boat:
• Built in 1989 in Australia and designed by Bruce Farr
• The boat is extremely well built as it is built in carbon fiber, Kevlar and titanium.
• Length 12 m, width 3.8 m and depth 2.3 m. Weight approx. 5 tonnes.
• Mainsail 52 m2, headsail 41 m2, spinnaker 115 m2.
• A total of 25-30 sails in various conditions
• 2012 Hull repainted cost just over 10,000 euros
• 2018 The deck was repainted, then all the old paint was sanded off and all the foundation work was redone from scratch. Material cost of approx. 8,000 euros
• 2020 The inside is TOTALLY renovated. The color alone cost about 2,500 euros
• All deck fittings/winches renovated or replaced with new ones Cost approx. 6000 euros
• 2020 The entire electrical system including batteries replaced! Cost approx. 2000 euros
• 2019 The engine (Volvo Penta 2003 with S drive) has been overhauled and the spreaders have been refurbished as well as the water pumps.
• Bottom sanded clean and epoxy painted and trilux bottom paint.
• 2018 to 2020 the following sails were purchased from Boding (mainsail, G1, G2 & G3, Frac spin) list price approx 20,000 euros
• 2020 New carbon fiber mast, boom and bomvang from Pauger Carbon. List price around 42,000 euros
• 2020 All running rigs were changed, cost approx. 2500 euros
• 2021 Complete set of new sails from Boding (mainsail, G1 & top spin) list price approx. 15,000 euros
• Continuously updated with the latest instruments from Raymarin. List price around 15,000 euros
Farr 40, One tonner, IOR boat, 1-ton, racing yacht.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Volvo penta 2003|
|Drive type:||Sail drive|
|Length over all:||11.98m|
|Displacement:||5 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||90 Litres|
|Water capacity:||10 Litres|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.