|Website:||Open website in new window|
Built 1982 Damen Shipyard, Holland, Rebuilt 2000
Classed by Latvian Maritime Administration for harbour area and 20NM from safe haven,
Trade certificate valid till 09.07.2025, with annual inspection
(Previously classed with BV, GL and Norwegian Maritime Directorate)
Loa 15.7 m, bm 4.90 m, draft aft max 2.30 m.;
36.7 GT / 11.0 NT.;
2 x 365 bhp Caterpillar 3408TA.
Less than 9000 hours on both engines (as in Sept. 2020)
2 x propellers in fixed nozzles.
Speed max 10 knots.
2 x aux. Perkins 32 kW - 220/380V - 50 Hz.
Bollard pull 11 tons.
Hydr. towing winch.
Bunker cap. 9 m3.
FW cap. 2 m3.
2 crew cabins with bunk beds, sleeping 4
Last DD June, 2020
Prior to receiving class in June 2020 the following works has been carried out:
- Shaft replacement on the left rudder
- Polishing and balancing of propellers
- Propeller shafts disassembly, verification, assembly with new seals, bushings etc.
- Replacement of exhaust pipes on both engines
- Replacement of fire extinguishing piping in the engine room
- Fore and aft fenders replacement
- Pushing frame reinforcement
- Check up and cleaning of all electrical cabinets
- Bilge pump replacement
- Hull sandblasting and paintwork
|Length over all:||15.70m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.