1. Lloyd's register class 100 A1, tug service, LMC. Unrestricted navigation, UMS.
- last DD / next DD: 28.11.19 / 29.08.22
- next SS: 29.08.22
- last / next IMS: 29.11.19 / 29.08.22
- next AS: 29.11.21
2. GMDSS class A1 + A2,
3. Crew - 5 person, 2 x 1 person cabins + 1 x 6 persons cabin. Fully air-conditioned, provision room, galley, mess, sanitary block (toilet + shower).
4. Net tonnage 65 t, gross tonnage 219 t, light weight 243 t, DWT - 227,8 t. Official No SKN 1002034, call sign V4BS2, MMSI 341 779 000, home port Basseterre. Max speed 13 knts,
5. Bollard pull ahead 39,0 t – certificate valid upto 19.04.25. Towing winch aft #1 - make Plimsoll, 1 single drum, break holding 45 t with 44 mm diam. towwire 750 m + same spare. Towing hook aft # 1 - make Mampaey, SWL 50 t with quick release.
6. Grey water capacity 19,0 cbm, sewage water capacity 13,0 cbm, FW - 18.59 cbm, Gasoil - 164.6 cbm.
7. Anchor winch forward # 1 - 2 anchoring chains, 2 warping heads.
8. Flag state documents ( radio license & MSMC ) in range till 18.07.2022.
9. Last PSC Paris MoU inspection 17.08.2020 port of Azov (RU).
Last PSC Black Sea MoU 29.07.2020 Novorossiysk (RU).
10. Last ultrasonic measurement done 22.08.2017 ( max less 5 % )
More details, spare parts on board & in stock lists & more photos concerning this tug - as per additional request.
Vessel Type: Harbour & deep sea towing / terminal work
Builder: President Marine PTE LTD
Designer: Conan WU & Associates PTE LTD
Length Overall: 29.02m
Waterline Length: 27.08m
Draft (max): 3.77m
Air Draft: 14.6 m ( with mast up ) & 7.5 m (with mast lashed down ).
Engine(s): 2 x Diesel - Shaft drive. 2 x YANMAR diesel engines, type M220 totaling x 883 kW @ 1000 prm ( totaling 3500 ihp ), running on GO, each driving 1 FP bronze propeller in fixed Kort nozzle through reduction gearbox. Running hrs for each of M/E 5410 since last full overhauling. Steering: 2 x rudder. Electrical system: 3x380V@50Hz, 220V AC, 24V DC. Power delivery: 2 gensets, CUMMINS 6BTS9G2, each 60 kW. CO2, fire pump, air - starting, pre - starting heating system fitted, main air - compressor, emergency diesel - air - compressor fitted. All engine room equipment is EXCELLENT condition & continued good Dutch URS maintenance.
Construction: Navigation equipment: 1 X-band FURUNO radar, 2 magnetic compass, 2 GPS navigator, 1 Satellite compass, 1 Autopilot system, 1 plotter with electronic charts & AIS navigation system, 1 echo - sounder. Communication equipment: 1 SAILOR EPIRB, 1 SAILOR SART, 1 NAVTEX, 2 VHF system SAILOR, 1 VHF system DSC SAILOR, 2 VHF GMDSS portable SAILOR, 1 MF/HF with DSC station, 1 GMDSS approved battery charges, 1 AIS class B.
Hull Type: Displacement
Hull Material: Steel
Displacement: 438 metric tons
Deck cargo: 300 mt
Deck area: 80 sq.m
Deck strength: 4,5 tons / sq.m
Range at sea: 10000 miles
Endurance: 40 days
Fuel consumption: min 1,5 - 2,0 cbm/day @ 450 - 500 rpm / max 5,0 cbm/day @ 850 rpm.
|Length over all:||29m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.